Pelly's' Commercial Property team advises clients of whatever financial capacity on all aspects of property related law, working closely with colleagues in the Corporate Commercial team, when a multi-team transaction approach is required.
Having asked the question "what does our client seek to achieve" we find the means to do so.
The team's experience includes (but is not limited to):
• Freehold and leasehold commercial property sales and purchases;
• New leases for both landlords and tenants;
• Disposal and acquisition of future commercial and residential development sites;
• Investment portfolio sales and acquisitions;
• Section 106 Planning Agreements;
• Option and Conditional Sale Agreements;
• Multi-occupancy developments;
• Property Joint Venture Agreements;
• Construction documents – Appointments, Collateral Warranties and Novations;
• Removal of unregistered Restrictive Covenants;
• Innovative property documents.